Office 365 Cloud Backup
show / hide sidebar
Shop By Category
Suspendisse miaculis placerat sapien at comodous loremous
Even though your organization’s SaaS data is in the cloud, that doesn’t mean it’s completely safe.
When it comes to working in cloud-based applications, the option of granular recovery isn’t a given. But the opportunity for human error is.
Humans delete important files, overwrite one another’s documents, and accidentally download viruses. And SaaS vendors may or may not have a recovery solution for you. If they do, there’s no guarantee that it'll be easy, that you’ll get the data in a useful format, or that the recovery will happen quickly or inexpensively.
StorageCraft® Cloud Backup provides granular protection of your business’s hosted data. Once set up, backups happen automatically. In a few seconds, you can recover the version of a file or folder that you need, in its original format, And you don’t need to sweat storage space, software upgrades, or the possibility of an onsite backup server failing.
- Protecting cloud-hosted data from accidental overwrites and deletion, sync issues, malicious deletes, and other problems
- Recovering data after virus infection and ransomware attacks
- Archiving or transferring ownership of data rather than maintaining user subscriptions when employees leave
- Supporting investigations and electronic discovery (e-Discovery) efforts
- Aiding in regulatory compliance by having archived data
Cloud-based data backups happen every eight hours and is stored in Amazon S3 data centers, data from SaaS providers is transmitted and stored in an encrypted format and stored in Amazon S3 SAS 70-certified servers with firewall-protection.