- Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Below are the terms and conditions of the Scream IT Website (www.screamit.com.au) and the associated business entity (Scream IT PTY. LTD.) henceforth known as Scream IT. By purchasing items on this website and using Scream IT services you agree and accept to the below terms and conditions. All statutory consumer rights are adhered to by Scream IT. Scream IT reserves the right to change and Terms and Conditions it sees fit at any time without notifications to the customer, all terms and conditions should be reviewed at time of purchase.
- We take every effort to have accurate descriptions including pricing for our products and services offered on www.screamit.com.au but from time to time errors on description and pricing may occur, Scream IT is not liable for such errors and does not have to honor any products or services description or pricing.
- Pictures of Products and Services on the Scream IT website www.screamit.com.au are only there to depict the product or service and are to not be taken as representing a 100% accurate depiction of the product or service.
- Stock levels on the Scream IT (www.screamit.com.au) are subject to change at anytime and by placing an order on the Scream IT website does not guarantee 100% that the product or service will be available at the time of ordering from our distributors, the customer will be offered options of full refund or wait for product availability if the situation arises.
- Product warranty is handled by our distributor or the manufacture directly, in every instance the customer is to check the product warranty against the product purchase date and then contact Scream IT to arrange warranty repair via our website contact us form.
- Scream IT reserves the right to cancel any product or service purchased through the Scream IT website (www.screamit.com.au) that is not renewed by the anniversary due date, Scream IT will make every attempt to notify the customer of the pending renewal and the servility of not renewing before cancelling the product or service, as a result of cancellation Scream IT is not liable for any loss or data or any other damages incurred to the customer as a result of said cancellations.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Any legal dispute between the customer and Scream IT will be governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales or as defined by the Australian Consumer Law.